Thursday, May 20, 2010

MP3 rules!


OK. I know that this object isn’t the newest thing in market, artifacts like mp4 or ipod, are more useful and better than a simple mp3, but this simple pendrive that play music, is really cool for me and for my pocket.

I got my first mp3 three years ago, when everybody had it. It was a gift for Christmas and the mp3 hadn’t so much memory, however this thing was better than the CD player.

A good quality of this artifact is its simplicity. You have to download music from the internet and put it in your mp3 connected to the computer by usb port, after that is very simple to play music.

Its simplicity and its economy to buy and to use (my mp3 is charged by a computer), make that I use it constantly. I try to listen music in my diary travels in public transport and when the class is boring… This little pendrive really makes my life a bit happiest. It’s really difficult have a good time in subway or in bus when you don’t have music to listen. Also it makes me concentrate in public transport when I want to study.

Without It I would die!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I like the MP3. This object I entertained on long trips I have to do every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felipe!!
    I think that mp3 it's the better object for when you are traveling, you can listen music and forget that you are doing that.

    See you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Mp3 is a good tool. It entertains you when you have long trips and its good too because it's very small and light.

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and I agree!

    I also chose my mp3 as my favorite technological object! I very much agree with what you say, the mp3 has many benefits, paractico and useful;)

    bye =)

    ReplyDelete