Thursday, May 27, 2010

A trip for the stickiness


After a busy day, after a long night full of works and study, my imagination is not working very well. So, I can’t be creative with a topic because I’m only thinking in the hours of sleeping that I didn’t sleep and the millions of things that I have to do.

I’ll write about the first thing that came to my mind, and the winner is… the public transport. It was my first idea of writing because I can’t take out of my mind the sticky song used to force the users of “transantiago” to pay its trip.

In this blog I don’t want to say how if I hate or I love the buses or the subway, I only want to say how sticky is the public transport in our city. The first way to be sticked in our lives is related with the music of the system since its birth. How can we forget the music of the birth of transantiago sung by bus drivers and soccer players or the newest song: “No meta la mano ahí”? The subway and the buses are the stickiest thing in the entire world. Who hasn’t feel like a soup with 40 Celsius degrees into full buses or drowned in the doors of the subway wagons?Everything in the buses is sticky. If you don’t believe me, I challenge you to put your hand under the seats.


Anyway, this is the only way that I have to travel to the university. And I have to learn how to begin to love it.

3 comments:

  1. Luckily for me I just have to take one bus and takes only 20 minutes to get to the university, but it most to be horrible have to take long trips in the morning when it’s full and in night when you are so tired that you only want to sleep and get home early, every day. Anyway, I prefer a bus than a subway. In subway the people come to pressure, it ‘s even difficult to breath and you don’t have windows to look outside, so it’s like being trapped in a box that moves :P, but the positive things it’s that it’s faster and clean :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed because of the new song. I think that people doesn't have to pay this kind of troubles and I think that it's really sick to put the attention on the people that doesn't pay and to force to the other ones for getting angry against them.
    I think that the public transport now consider to the students, but it also increase its prices. That's not really fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I think that is necessary a better public transport because this is a very important service for the students, workers, etc.

    The public transport in the pick hour is really horrible… for this if I can, I travel in other moments or I prefer to use the bus because the subway is very hot.

    Well, how you say is the only way for to go to university.

    See You!

    ReplyDelete